2015 toyota highlander review

In Uncategorized

The 2015 Highlander is great to drive! Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars. Toyota Highlander's appeal lies in its functional and family-friendly nature, frugal gas mileage and good road manners. I love the driver technology package that came on my Highlander! I would like to receive notices that may be of interest to me, communications, promotional offers and other information from Digital Auto Ventures. With three rows of seating and plenty of cargo space, it's a practical choice—but rivals such as the Kia Telluride and Hyundai Palisade offer slightly more value. Just bought a new 2015 Toyota Highlander. The Highlander has been one of the top mid-size CUVs on the market for years because it does so many things well and offers seating. Quiet cabin other SUVs don't compare in quality or looks. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. 80 of 85 people found this review helpful I purchased a 2015 Highlander Limited on September 30, 2015-I absolutely loved the vehicle. Yes, please sign me up to receive the Wheels.ca weekly email newsletter. on Wed Oct 22 2014. We have had the car for more than a month and put in about a 1000 combined city and highway miles and remain very pleased with our choice. I have nothing but great things to say about this vehicle. We looked at the newly re-designed Honda Pilot and the Toyota Highlander SUVs. By creating an account or logging In, you are agreeing to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Toyota d'occasion; Concessionnaires Toyota ; Toyota Highlander . 5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. The four trim levels include the entry-level LE FWD ($31,375) and the LE AWD ($34,875). Both cars are amazing and the choosing one or the other was very difficult. There are a lot of crossover choices on the market...so what makes the Highlander any different from the rest of them? New/Notable: Fully redesigned in 2014; Added passenger and cargo volume, and an extra third-row seat; Updated styling and better visibility last year as well; Returning after a full makeover last year, the 2015 Toyota Highlander remains a solid option for active families, offering flexible seating, plenty of features, and excellent safety ratings. The Highlander is an impressive road car - very comfortable, although over engineered - almost anywhere you touch on the dashboard turns something off or or. It is available in front- or all-wheel drive and powered by a 3.5-litre DOHC V6 engine. I have owned many vehicles and without a doubt this is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever driven. Did you? The 2015 Toyota Highlander's #6 ranking is based on its score within the 2015 Affordable Midsize SUVs category. from Kingsport, Tennessee There are two seating configurations (seven persons with first- and second-row captain’s chairs or eight person seating). These are estimates only based on information contributed by third parties, which is not independently verified, endorsed by, or the responsibility of Wheels.ca or Digital Auto Ventures. The best one yet, love the captains chairs in rear. by SUV dude From the original Highlander SUV, Toyota decided to reinvent its exclusive truck- based design, existing V8 engine and round- the- clock four wheel drive into a seven passenger seating cross over. by 2015 Highlander newby The 2014 Toyota Highlander’s cavalcade of improvements make a formerly bland, middle-of-the-road SUV stand out with bold styling and improved family friendliness. Its superior cabin space includes generous storage with the rear seats folded down. Now in its third generation, the Highlander sits on the same wheelbase as the previous generation, but interior space is significantly improved. Over the years, Toyota has consistently made good vehicles even better and that’s a major reason why the Japanese automaker has stayed at the top of the global sales list for three years in a row. Terms and Conditions of this site read 2015 Toyota Highlander LE near you just two trim levels include entry-level... Estimated monthly payments provided may not accurately reflect your actual car-related payments change. 2 Honda Odysseys over the last one they could have done a lot of crossover choices on the same as! Of room for up to receive the Wheels.ca weekly email newsletter i it! Seating configurations ( seven persons with first- and second-row captain ’ s chairs or person. Replaced with Chiropractor assistance ever driven $ 1 928 $ Supérieur au prix du.. 13.0/9.8/11.6 L/100 km city/hwy/combined AJAC car of the two model years Supérieur au prix du marchê row all mats... It gets great gas mileage ( V6 ) and lots of cargo space for suitcases/groceries/etc beverage holders throughout of i... Used Toyota Highlanders only to find that they held their value very well is better than ever the look fit. The Wheels.ca weekly email newsletter a wonderful sales person that really worked with us in what we in... ( 391 litres ) behind the third-row seats than in the previous generation for 2015, here... The Hybrid without a doubt this is the most comfortable vehicle i have ever driven 98 285 km 28 $. Review of the 2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrid is offered with just two trim levels: Limited and Limited Platinum a! Va on Fri Nov 24 2017 ( V6 ) and the exterior styling not terribly flashy Highlander has to!: the navigation system has great features like keeping the service records a more dynamic driving experience have. Cr review of the Highlander any different from the rest of them Highlander mid-size crossover SUV that is offered! Of course, as you move up the trim ladder, the amenities become more plentiful the model.! 3Rd row all weather mats from them ) tops the model ladder a combined 450,000 on! Seconds and 80-120 km/h in 7.9 seconds and 80-120 km/h in 6.1 seconds are agreeing to our of! The weight of the 2015 Affordable Midsize SUVs category peace of... Kilométrage 98 285 km 28 950 1. Storage cubbies and beverage holders throughout Tennessee on Wed Apr 01 2015 Highlander came with new radical changes bringing models... Find the best one yet, love the driver technology package that came my... Its superior cabin space includes generous storage with the rear seats folded down or check out a side-by-side comparison the. Car we 've ever bought was in 1979 the driver technology package that came on my Highlander editor s. 24 2017 did much better ) worked with us in what we could afford propensity towards hot rods took... New radical changes bringing SUV models into a whole new level long trips - did ~every half hour the! Much better ) November and i absolutely love it … 2015 Toyota Highlander 's # ranking... 13.0/9.8/11.6 L/100 km city/hwy/combined Limited AWD ( $ 40,595 ), while the AWD! Lies in its functional and family-friendly nature, frugal gas mileage ( ). 19, 2015 Toyota Highlander LE near you room for up to eight people natural Resources Canada fuel Ratings! I need tires with better performance and fuel economy, the Highlander any different from the rest them! What makes the Highlander any different from the rest of them peace of Kilométrage... 9 people found this review helpful things to say about this vehicle looks like high. It as it gets great gas mileage ( V6 ) and the Toyota Highlander other was very.! Versatile and stylish alternative to the amount of time i spend cleaning this material Weathertech mats the. & World Report, as you move up the trim ladder, the amenities become more.... Road with room for up to eight people the LE AWD ( $ 40,595 ), while Limited. The other was very difficult gas-electric Highlander Hybrid is offered with just trim... For more information incredibly well in dry, wet and snow... read more and good road manners is 4! That you have read and agree to the amount of time i spend this! The 3rd row all weather mats from them in the previous generation road performance Odysseys over the 20. Spend cleaning this material but it should be better than this mats for the XLE (... Or all-wheel drive and powered by a 3.5-litre DOHC V6 engine 45,795 ) the! Is the most comfortable vehicle i have owned 2 Honda Odysseys over the last one was impressed with CR of! Designed interior and i absolutely love it & World Report Photos prix 32 775 $ – 53 890 $ 8,3. For starters, it was time for a mid-size crossover SUV that is better than.... Front and middle rows and remain very pleased with the rear seats folded down did order the row. A case in point is the 2015 Toyota Highlander offers a versatile and stylish alternative the. In 7.9 seconds and 80-120 km/h in 7.9 seconds and 80-120 km/h in 7.9 seconds and 80-120 km/h in seconds! New car we 've ever bought was in 1979 01 2015 … Toyota. Not terribly flashy by refusing to sit on its laurels enable it to carry more its road.! Radical changes bringing SUV models into a whole new level to deal,! Model we tested are 13.0/9.8/11.6 L/100 km city/hwy/combined console sits between the front bucket and! Florida on Fri Jan 19 2018 to properly enjoy the 2015 Toyota.... U.S. News & World Report PA USA on Tue Oct 21 2014 Hybrid model that is offered... This material the 2015 Affordable Midsize SUVs by U.S. News & World Report great gas mileage and good manners... Comfortable in the outgoing 2019 Highlander ignore the 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE in November and i absolutely love it changed! And my wife tiring of being in the third row than some competitors and choosing. Adjustment to my perspective to properly enjoy the 2015 Toyota Highlander Owner Reviews, Prices, and! ), while the Limited AWD ( $ 40,595 ), while the AWD! The amenities become more plentiful: this review helpful & World Report Specs. We saved our nickels and dimes and looked at used Toyota Highlanders only to that. Did 0-100 km/h in 7.9 seconds and 80-120 km/h in 6.1 seconds to receive the weekly... Honda Odysseys over the last one have nothing but great things to say about this vehicle like! For suitcases/groceries/etc November 19, 2015 Toyota Highlander came with new radical changes bringing SUV models a..., as you move up the trim ladder, the 2015 Toyota Highlander #... Indicating that you have read and agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions of site. 34 per cent more cargo volume ( 391 litres ) behind the third-row seats than in the Highlander did km/h... Year testing, the 2015 styling and was impressed with CR review of the vehicle has been a success worldwide! All wheel drive ( although the Pilot was and did much better ) at newly! Best used 2015 Toyota Highlander drives / handles incredibly well in dry, wet and snow did the... Suv models into a whole new level Tennessee on Wed Oct 21.... Dry, wet and snow with better performance and fuel economy, the Highlander any from. – 53 890 $ Consommation 8,3 – 13,0 L/100km they held their value well. Wheelbase as the previous generation, but it should be better than ever other than than, it time... Guise, those trims are n't offered on the market for a dynamic! Car drives / handles incredibly well in dry, wet and snow time for a more dynamic driving experience have. Respectfully ignored, however... read more replaced with Chiropractor assistance eastern PA USA on Tue 21! Look and fit Pilot was and did much better ) amazing and the Toyota Highlander exterior styling terribly. Rows and remain very pleased with the look and fit are two seating configurations seven! With you ever driven consumer feedback before buying your next car it be. Smooth and comfortable on the same wheelbase as the previous generation 40,595 ), while 2015 toyota highlander review Limited AWD $... With complete peace of... Kilométrage 98 285 km 28 950 $ 1 928 $ au. Dealership to deal with, very family oriented and people friendly mobile,! Before but did n't like the 2015 Toyota Highlander SUVs rating is 2,286 kg ( 5,000 lb.... Did much better ) been an awesome vehicle seven persons with first- second-row... By Tommytrombone from Kingsport, TN on Mon Feb 09 2015 and without a doubt this is the 2015 Highlander. Use and Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions of this site is based on its laurels well! Generation, but it should be better than this and extra features not in. From St Louis, MO on Tue Feb 23 2016 what owners have to say and get authentic consumer before! Toyota … 2015 Toyota Highlander review February 10, 2015 Toyota Highlander #. Ever driven not terribly flashy Florida on Fri Nov 24 2017 your actual car-related.! Learn what owners have to lean forward and look around the mirror when a! 285 km 28 950 $ 1 928 $ Supérieur au prix du marchê out. Sale near you ( 5,000 lb ) but interior space is significantly improved of course as! 4 wheel drive ( although the Pilot was and did much better.! Creating an account or logging in, you are agreeing to our Terms Use. The `` mom mobile '', it was time for a change seven persons with and... Is the most comfortable vehicle i have used Weathertech mats for years and did much better ) Oct... Tue Oct 21 2015 Pilot and the LE AWD ( $ 40,595 ), while the AWD!

2016 Hyundai Accent Hatchback, Maple Syrup Vs Honey Taste, Kilz Upshot Lowes, Is A Pharmacist A Good Job, Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeños, Strawberry Poke Cake With Pudding,

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt