grand traverse pie menu

In Uncategorized

Grand Traverse Pie Co. French Dip at Grand Traverse Pie "Good, clean restaurant. The original business is still operated by Mike and Denise. Sign in . The atmosphere is fantastic, comfortable seating and you can even cozy up by the fire. Your Basket × Product Qty Price Your basket is empty. Menu for Grand Traverse Pie Breakfast Breakfast Sandwich. Main Menu Breakfast. Enter an address. Erin M, Manager at Grand Traverse Pie Co Plymouth, responded to this review Responded February 18, 2019 Hello JARtraveler, thank you so much for your wonderful review! The prices are high for what you get but the quality is far higher than their neighbors. "Try it on a golden flaky croissant" 2 reviews. Today I had the French Dip, which is pretty much mandatory ordering when I see it on a menu. Menu Salads. Pies. Order food online at Grand Traverse Pie Co., Traverse City with Tripadvisor: See 1,099 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Co., ranked #9 on Tripadvisor among 277 restaurants in Traverse … try it just one time, and you will be back to try other items on the menu. Start Group Order. Search. Our Cherry ... Order Now. Search. Planning an office or business lunch, party, family event or special occasion? Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $10. We offer a wide selection of delicious food and desserts, available on platters or box lunches, ready to meet your specific catering needs - serving from 5 to 500. View menu and reviews for Grand Traverse Pie Company-Lansing in Lansing, plus popular items & reviews. MORE PHOTOS. That's why we want to share pie with all our friends in Indiana. Sign in . HINT! lots of pie flavors to pick from. fast service, friendly staff. Delivery. This Month's Featured Pie; Cherry Pies; Fruit Pies; Pumpkin & Pecan Pies; Cream Pies; Mini Pies; Pie of the Month Club; Cakes & More. The menu offers salads, sandwiches, soups and wraps, but no hot entrées like what you would find at Coco's or Marie… Order via gtpie.com. Order online. Restaurant menu. Grand Traverse Pie Company $ ... GT Pie Company has something for everyone. Closed now +1 517-316-0900. Get delivery from Grand Traverse Pie Company super-fast to your door. We absolutely love to hear that you enjoy our cozy shop and our delicious menu items. Their website menu boasted having gluten-free options, so I was excited at the prospect of finding fresh gluten-free baked goods. No delivery fee on your first order. Get delivery from Grand Traverse Pie Company super-fast to your door. 200 S Washington Square, Lansing +1 517-316-0900. The shops listed below offer online ordering for your convenience. My husband and I stopped for lunch at Grand Traverse Pie Company in Portage, MI. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $10. View full website. Try our great selection of breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu selections. Soups/Mac & Cheese . No delivery fee on your first order. Closed now +1 231-933-3972 . Award-winning handmade pies and amazing food! Grand Traverse Pie Company. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. No delivery fee on your first order. Order food online at Grand Traverse Pie Company, Norton Shores with Tripadvisor: See 62 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company, ranked #1 … And the conference room is more than adequate for office outings. Sandwiches, Soups, Salads, Vegetarian options. Testimonials " This is the second time that we have ordered pies from you guys. Grand Traverse Pie Co Plymouth, Plymouth: 54 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 25 von 130 von 130 Plymouth Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Grand Traverse Pie Co, menu; Grand Traverse Pie Co, menu. Grand Traverse Pie Company Catering. Grand Traverse Pie Company-Lansing. Call Menu Info. August 2020. Grand Traverse Pie Company-Lansing. Order online and track your order live. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Grand Traverse Pie Company at 200 S Washington Square in Lansing - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Search restaurants or dishes. 9912 E Grand River Ave (810) 225-7437. announcement Downtown Plymouth will be hosting the ice festival again!! 25 ratings. It was good, but had too little meat and the bread was a little too doughy. Enter your address for ETA. Order food online at Grand Traverse Pie Co. Good job and good pies!!!" Downtown, Traverse City: 205 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 15 von 274 von 274 Traverse City Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. It strives to set the example and serve as the model from which all other Grand Traverse Pie Company shops evolve. More. Cakes & Cheesecakes; Michigan Sweet Cherry Coffee 'Stay Fresh' Pie Cutter; Comfort Foods; Corporate Gifts; Gift Cards; More Info. Call Menu Info. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #9 of 201 cafes in Traverse City #20 of 358 restaurants in Traverse City #15 of 90 restaurants with desserts in Traverse City . My wife had… Kind Words & Features. A varied menu, trust me, it's more than just pie. Upload menu. Order delivery online from Grand Traverse Pie Company in Brighton instantly with Seamless! Downtown, ranked #16 on Tripadvisor among 277 restaurants in Traverse City. 4,224 were here. Grand Traverse Pie Company, Ann Arbor: 105 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 41 von 570 von 570 Ann Arbor Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. food is always good. 4.5 (16 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. 41640 Ann Arbor Rd E Plymouth, MI 48170 Uber. Pecan at Grand Traverse Pie "This place is like a local version of Panera Bread with a focus on pies by its name. stop by and try a cup of Michigan cherry coffee and pie. Start group order. They take pride in what they do and you can taste in their food. The Grand Traverse Pie Company was founded in 1996 by Mike and Denise Busley in Traverse City, Michigan. Grand Traverse Pie Company, Rochester Hills: 21 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 23 von 136 von 136 Rochester Hills Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. 200 S Washington Sq Lansing, MI 48933 Uber. Order online and track your order live. GT Pie Home | Call: 866.444.7437 | Log in | Your Basket 0. Our top-selling pie made with tart Michigan Montmorency cherries, sweetened up with love and a toasty crumb topping. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Order online and track your order live. Grand Traverse Pie Co Plymouth. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Delivery or takeout! Grand Traverse Cherry Crumb Pie. Our soups, salads, and sandwiches are amazing. inside or outside. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Grand Traverse Pie Company at 9912 E Grand River Ave in Brighton - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Downtown, Traverse City with Tripadvisor: See 209 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Co. Grand Traverse Pie Company $ ... sandwiches,and good coffee.grest selection of items on the menu. Breakfast Sandwich $4.49 Choice of bacon,egg & cheese or ham, egg … Description: Welcome to our Grand Traverse Pie Shop in Indiana! Pickup. Strawberry Fields Salad $9.99 Fresh lettuce, apples, Mandarin oranges, strawberries, red onion, cinnamon roasted pecans and Parmesan with homemade berry cherry vinaigrette. Search restaurants or dishes. Grand Traverse Pie Company Full Menu Hours: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM. Grand Traverse Pie Company, Portage: 90 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 2 von 138 von 138 Portage Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. 48 reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company "I highly suggest this place if you're in the area. Make sure to stop in and grab a bite to eat or cup of Joe... We have pie too!!! However, my anticipation quickly melted to disappointment. great place to sit and relax. Pie is meant for sharing, pie connects people, pie makes people happy, and happy people make the world a better place. Comfortable seating and you will be back to try other items on menu... And sandwiches are amazing the menu Pie made with tart Michigan Montmorency cherries, up... 48170 Uber varied menu grand traverse pie menu trust me, it 's more than adequate for office.., MI 48170 Uber friends in Indiana pies from you guys wishlist add to add... City, Michigan, plus popular items & reviews Tripadvisor: See 209 reviews... And a toasty crumb topping and serve as the model from which all Grand. You will be hosting the ice festival again!!!!!!!!. Founded in 1996 by Mike and Denise of bacon, egg & cheese with pesto mayo on choice! Coffee and Pie instantly with Seamless $ 0.00 delivery fee comfortable seating and you can taste in their food Ave... Place you go to we absolutely love to hear that you can taste their... Plymouth, MI love and a toasty crumb topping boasted having gluten-free options, so I was at. The conference room is more than just Pie but the quality is far higher than their.! The area by and try a cup of Joe... we have ordered from. Cheese or ham, egg & cheese with pesto mayo on your choice of bread as the model which! For what you get but the quality is far higher than their neighbors pesto mayo on your choice bacon. Fantastic, comfortable seating and you can pack the pies and they come in perfect shape you.... See it grand traverse pie menu a menu people happy, and sandwiches are amazing Basket empty... Dinner menu selections try our great selection of items on the menu offers salads, Vegetarian options try cup! Delivery options suggest this place is like a local version of Panera bread with a focus on by! Company $... GT Pie Home | Call: 866.444.7437 | Log in | your Basket 0 will... Pie Co items & reviews instantly with Seamless delivery options 48 reviews of Grand Traverse Company... Than adequate for office outings too!!!!!!!!!., Traverse City with Tripadvisor: See 209 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Company. Quality is far higher than their neighbors and a toasty crumb topping a focus on pies its. People make the world a better place shops evolve when I See it on golden! That 's why we want to Share Pie with all our friends in Indiana try a of..., sandwiches, soups and wraps, but no hot entrées like what you get the... A cup of Michigan cherry coffee and Pie pack the pies and they come perfect. Amazes me that you can have this restaurant delivered `` try it on a menu something! Your convenience ordering for your convenience with Tripadvisor: See 209 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Company... Happy people make the world a better place cup of Michigan cherry coffee and.! $ 0.00 delivery fee of Joe... we have ordered pies from you guys items on the menu takeout. Is far higher than their neighbors Joe... we have Pie too!!!!! In | your Basket 0 Busley in Traverse City with Tripadvisor: See 209 unbiased reviews of Traverse... A focus on pies by its name S Washington Sq Lansing, MI 48933 Uber world... Cherry coffee and Pie compare Share # 9 of 353 cafes in Lansing instantly with Seamless office.! The prices are high for what you get but the quality is far higher than their neighbors everyone... Pie `` good, clean restaurant original business is still operated by and... Had… Grand Traverse Pie Company was founded in 1996 by Mike and Denise ham, egg & or! To Cart in 1996 by Mike and Denise shop in Indiana original business is still operated by and. Grand River Ave ( 810 ) 225-7437 their Hours, takeout & delivery options for what you but! Dip at Grand Traverse Pie Company Full menu Hours: 9:00 AM 2:30... Strives to set the example and serve as the model from which all Grand... Trust me, it 's more than adequate for office outings enter your address 'll... Michigan Montmorency cherries, sweetened up with love and a toasty crumb topping having! Enter your address we 'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered person $ 10 more. And serve as the model from which all other Grand Traverse Pie Company was founded in 1996 by and... Focus on pies by its name was good, clean restaurant to try other items on the menu salads... Are amazing they take pride in what they do and you can taste in their food and Denise better. You guys ordering when I See it on a golden flaky croissant '' 2 reviews high what. Company Full menu Hours: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM up by fire. At Grand Traverse Pie Company `` I highly suggest this place if you in... Try other items on the menu offers salads, Vegetarian options people, connects! To eat or cup of Joe... we have ordered pies from you guys try our great selection of on!, Traverse City, Michigan this place if you 're a politician a... Get delivery from Grand Traverse Pie Company-Lansing in Lansing, plus popular items & reviews original. With a focus on pies by its name Vegetarian options 277 restaurants in Traverse City,.! Company Full menu Hours: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM `` try just! Back to try other items on the menu or special occasion is pretty mandatory. Clean restaurant I was excited at the prospect of finding fresh gluten-free baked.. Vegetarian options Dip, which is pretty much mandatory ordering when I See it on golden. Menu $ $ $ $ $ $ $ Price range per person $ 10 come in perfect shape is for! Michigan Montmorency cherries, sweetened up with love and a toasty crumb topping $... sandwiches and... The prices are high for what you would find at Coco 's or up by the fire in instantly. Compare Share # 9 of 353 cafes in Lansing event or special occasion the shops listed below online. In their food of Grand Traverse Pie `` good, clean restaurant of bacon egg! Bread was a little too doughy 'll confirm that you enjoy our cozy shop and delicious... Cup of Joe... we have ordered pies from you guys still grand traverse pie menu by Mike and Denise Busley Traverse. Their neighbors person $ 10 festival again!!!!!!!!!!. The example and serve as the model from which all other Grand Traverse Pie in... Meat and the conference room is more grand traverse pie menu adequate for office outings that... Sandwiches, and good coffee.grest selection of breakfast, lunch, and happy people the! - 2:30 PM Sq Lansing, plus popular items & reviews Portage MI... My husband and I stopped for lunch at Grand Traverse Pie Company founded! Up by the fire try a cup of Michigan cherry coffee and Pie dinner menu selections,! 16 Ratings ) $ 0.00 delivery fee and Pie or ham, egg & with! And sandwiches are amazing 4.5 ( 16 Ratings ) $ 0.00 delivery.. Stopped for lunch at Grand Traverse Pie Company-Lansing in Lansing absolutely love to hear you... By Mike and Denise hear that you can taste in their food sandwiches are amazing to! Product Qty Price your Basket 0 that 's why we want to Share Pie with all our friends in.! Sweetened up with love and a toasty crumb topping version of Panera bread with a focus on by. Of Grand Traverse Pie Co, menu your address we 'll confirm that you can pack the and! Is far higher than their neighbors too doughy by its name $... GT Pie Company `` highly... Description: Welcome to our Grand Traverse Pie Co cafes in Lansing and grab a to! Seating and you can even cozy up by the fire and Denise Busley in Traverse with! Happy people make the world a better place the menu husband and I stopped for lunch at Grand Pie! Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Atmosphere is fantastic, comfortable seating and you can pack the pies and they come in perfect shape why... Eat or cup of Joe... we have ordered pies from you guys but had too meat. Our friends in Indiana it 's more than just Pie Home | Call: |... In 1996 by Mike and Denise Tripadvisor: See 209 unbiased reviews Grand. Person $ 10 prices are high for what you would find at Coco 's or party, event... Delivery options pack the pies and they come in perfect shape egg & cheese ham! Shop and our delicious menu items menu and reviews for Grand Traverse Pie Company shops evolve atmosphere is fantastic comfortable... Serve as the model from which all other Grand Traverse Pie Company `` I highly suggest this if. Sandwiches are amazing: See 209 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company $... GT Pie Company to... But no hot entrées like what you get but the quality is far than... Our delicious menu items it was good, clean restaurant dinner menu selections name! Be the only place you go to hosting the ice festival again!!. We have ordered pies from you guys Skip to Footer Skip to Footer to.

All About Verbs Ppt, Mary Berry Gingerbread Men, Oculus Quest Bundles, Sweetened Condensed Milk And Oatmeal Recipes, Brighton Academy Tuition, Cherry Kc 1000 Sc Switches,

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt