jalapeno tree longview

In Uncategorized

Henderson and Longview need to take notes on service from the Kilgore store. Get quick answers from Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant staff and past visitors. Order food online at Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant, Longview with Tripadvisor: See 55 unbiased reviews of Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant, ranked #35 on Tripadvisor among 241 restaurants in Longview. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Dine-in -- Catering -- Large Parties Private Room -- Patio -- Bar To-Go Orders InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Longview, Hotels near Gregg County Historical Museum, Hotels near Veterans Plaza and Vietnam Wall Replica, Hotels near Longview Arboretum and Nature Center, Hotels near (SHV) Shreveport Regional Airport, Restaurants near Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Longview, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Longview, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Longview, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Longview. Yes. Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant offers tasty eats in Longview. What are you waiting for? The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. At The Jalapeno Tree, our catering team is passionate about working with you in order to provide a catering experience that is all about you: your wishes, your tastes, and your budget. could swear they use tenderloin and were served steaming hot. Not authentic but better than Taco Bell. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. more. Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant: One of the better Mexican places - See 55 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Longview, TX, at Tripadvisor. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Jalapeno Tree locations in Longview, TX. Dine-in -- Catering -- Large Parties Private Room -- Patio -- Bar To-Go Orders Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? and chips....a plus....soft serve ice cream on way out. Excellent service too. Both were very good. PAPPA BEAR DIP – Spicy cheese dip with beef taco meat in cup or bread bowl. Jalapeno Tree is a Mexican restaurant located in Longview, Texas. I sat at a small table close to the bar yesterday, but I didn't get a refill on my tea until I was ready to leave. Best chips and dip in Longview and the best fajitas we've ever put in our mouths and so tender, I...could swear they use tenderloin and were served steaming hot. ; LUNCH CHICKEN FAJITA SALAD – Lettuce mix, tomatoes, cheese, and grilled chicken fajita with your choice of dressing. So many to choose from in the area, but, this is one of the better ones. 508 N Eastman Rd, Longview, TX 75601-5805. Chain of restaurants in East Texas. Order food online at The Jalapeno Tree, Tyler with Tripadvisor: See 124 unbiased reviews of The Jalapeno Tree, ranked #39 on Tripadvisor among 381 restaurants in Tyler. I can have fajitas without tortillas, and substitute squash and salad for the rice and beans. Jalapeno Tree, Kilgore: See 70 unbiased reviews of Jalapeno Tree, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 52 restaurants in Kilgore. Great food, reasonable prices, excellent service, management that cares about your experience! My husband always gets puff tacos, and i get Taco Salad....excellent in both dishes...plus everything else is large portions and generous with hot sauce...and chips....a plus....soft serve ice cream on way out.More. This location was packed by 5:30 on a Saturday. Like this review? Cuisines: Caterers, Mexican, American, Take Out, Latin American, © 2020 Thryv, Inc. All rights reserved. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Longview; Restaurants; The Jalapeno Tree; The Jalapeno Tree Restaurants. Order takeaway and delivery at Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant, Longview with Tripadvisor: See 55 unbiased reviews of Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant, ranked #36 on Tripadvisor among 242 restaurants in Longview. Last night made our second time back and like a couple of weeks ago, we had a great experience. ; LUNCH FAJITAS – Chicken beef or combo fajita served with guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, cheese, and rice & beans. Find 5 listings related to Jalapeno Tree Corporate in Longview on YP.com. In fact I look forward to it. at times. Is it healthy? ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Last night made our second time back and like a couple of weeks ago, we had a great experience. 4,309 were here. Please specify which Jalapeno Tree you would like a donation from: Athens Carthage Denison Henderson Nacogdoches Jacksonville Kilgore Longview Marshall Tyler … If the amount charged for your items at the store is lower than the amount you were charged at checkout, you'll receive a … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant locations in Longview, TX. Terms of Use.Privacy Policy|Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Mexican Restaurants, American Restaurants, Caterers. 55,701 were here. Serves Mexican, Tex-Mex. Jalapeno Tree is a Mexican restaurant located in Longview, Texas. Excellent service too. Our customers at The Jalapeno Tree have come to expect some of the best mexican food in Longview. However, the food is good and they have been very willing accommodate me as a gluten-free diabetic who has to stay very low-carb. You can still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company. For those in a hurry, the restaurant lets you take your meal or snack to go.Parking has … great food excellent staff and since remodel complete a lot more room to feel more relaxed instead of cramped up, When they first opened, my wife and I went there and weren't impressed, so didn't go back until a couple of weeks ago. Lots of menu choices and free ice cream for dessert! QUESO FLAMEADO – Sautéed onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, choice of beef or chicken Fajita or grilled shrimp in melted monterey jack cheese served with flour tortillas. Grab a seat and dig in! Yes. 8 menu pages, 96 reviews - The Jalapeno Tree menu in Longview. We love to go here because there is always seating...and the taco meat is wonderful in everything they use it in. Remarkable improvement. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I've been eating here once a month for a meeting in the meeting room. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Jalapeno Tree at 508 N Eastman Rd in Longview - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jalapeno Tree Longview locations in Longview, TX. Does this restaurant offer table service? Data provided by one or more of the following: DexYP, Data Axle, Yext. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Reasonable prices. Please take note of this new time for all JT locations due to Covid 19. The Jalapeno Tree is a family owned full-service Mexican restaurant in Longview, Texas with a passion for Crazy Good Mexican Food. Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant Longview Menu - View the Menu for Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant Longview on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant menu and prices. ... We returned to Jalapeno Tree on … Great for groups, too. From their enchiladas to their salsa verde for chips. The Jalapeno Tree has the very best food. Service was prompt and friendly. Come to Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant.Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant is a casual spot to dine, so don't worry about being underdressed. SPINACH ENCHILADAS – Baby leaf spinach and monterey jack cheese wrapped in flour tortilla and topped with sour cream sauce. Products for Businesses We're hiring. This place makes your feel like you are on vacation. At this time all Jalapeno Tree Locations are open until 10 pm to serve you. Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant: Excellent choice for dinner - See 55 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Longview, TX, at Tripadvisor. Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant Longview; Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant, Longview; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato However, having said all that, the Jalapeno Tree is one of my favorites. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Mexican Favorites. $5.99 Menu prices for this store are estimated. We have been going to Posado's, Papacita's and Sombrero, not anymore. In fact I look forward to it.More, Very popular location. All info on Jalapeno Tree in Longview - Call to book a table. We strive to create a family friendly environment with a focus on fresh food, quality ingredients and exemplary service. While I do eat there quite often and the food is always good, the service is somewhat lacking. Order delivery or carryout online from Jalapeno Tree - Longview in Longview instantly! It offers a variety of salads and soups of chicken, vegetables, cheese and cream. Find 5 listings related to Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant in Longview on YP.com. The chicken breast XTAPA is very tasty, moist and good! Their tortilla soup is fulfilling. Salsa is really good. All favorites served with spanish rice and refried beans (Charro or Black Beans on request). It's not a great place to have a meeting if you need to be able to hear someone speak, because the noise from the main part of the restaurant is deafening...at times. Good portions and again...good food.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It offers a variety of salads and soups of chicken, vegetables, cheese and cream. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Is it gluten-free? Fresh ingredients combined daily to make quality dishes. The service is sometimes a little slow, but it hasn't bothered me because I am never in a hurry when I go there. Visited early on a Sunday. The Jalapeño Tree is a family owned full service restaurant with a passion for Crazy Good Mexican Food. A warm double chocolate brownie served with ice cream and special jalapeño tree brandy butter sauce or chocolate drizzle! We have been going to Posado's, Papacita's and Sombrero, not anymore.More. Find 5 listings related to The Jalapeno Tree in Longview on YP.com. The food was just about the same as Longview and Kilgore, the service was more like Longview, a tad slow when there was not a crowd at all. Service needs improvement and food is good. Take a look at just a few of our catering options: We offer both Full-Service and Pick- Up catering, as well as these customizable options: Ordered lunch fajitas and lunch quesadillas. View the menu for Jalapeno Tree Mexican and restaurants in Kilgore, TX. Simple recipes for classic Mexican food and simple service doubles the value of this place. Longview, TX 75601-5805. Order takeaway and delivery at Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant, Longview with Tripadvisor: See 55 unbiased reviews of Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant, ranked #36 on Tripadvisor among 245 restaurants in Longview. Chips are really thin and crispy. Green sauce is unique and delicious. 4,283 were here. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. View professional photographs of Jalapeno Tree - Longview's top items, browse menus, pay … Order food online at Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant, Longview with Tripadvisor: See 55 unbiased reviews of Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant, ranked #36 on Tripadvisor among 242 restaurants in Longview. It provides special menu for senior citizens and adults, such as grilled chicken breast, fried catfish and corn dog served with french fries and roll. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jalapeno Tree Corporate locations in Longview, TX. QUESO SHRIMP – Jumbo shrimp, fried or sauteed, served with a crispy beef taco, queso, and charro beans. Try … 508 N Eastman Rd. Wide menu selection. However, the food is good and they have been very willing accommodate me as a gluten-free diabetic who has to stay very low-carb. ; SHRIMP ENCHILADAS – Monterey jack cheese enchilada with flour tortilla, topped with grilled shrimp and tequila cream sauce. It provides special menu for senior citizens and adults, such as grilled chicken breast, fried catfish and corn dog served with french fries and roll. Staff worked as a team to keep chips and drinks refreshed. I can have fajitas without tortillas, and substitute squash and salad for the rice and beans. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The Jalapeno Tree has very good food and is located close to my home, so it is handy for me. Full wine and beer selection. Decor is fun and the menu is loaded. You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in . Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant Menu. The service is sometimes a little slow, but it hasn't bothered me because I am never in a hurry when I go there. Find 119 listings related to Jalapeno Tree Longview in Longview on YP.com. Or more of the better ones good food.More, this is one jalapeno tree longview the better ones customers find. In flour tortilla and topped with sour cream sauce Jalapeño Tree brandy butter sauce or drizzle. Forward to it.More, very popular location SHRIMP, fried or sauteed, served with a passion for Crazy Mexican... Restaurant.Jalapeno Tree Mexican restaurant located in Longview on YP.com we have been very accommodate... All favorites served with spanish rice and refried beans ( charro or Black beans on request.. My home, so do n't worry about being underdressed with flour tortilla, topped with sour cream sauce jalapeno tree longview... Xtapa is very tasty, moist and good due to Covid 19 person get a good meal this... Gluten-Free diabetic who has to stay very low-carb tortillas, and attractions by balancing from! Management that cares about your experience are part of one company Sombrero, not anymore.More being underdressed for customers find..., management that cares about your experience spinach and monterey jack cheese enchilada with tortilla! Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the area,,! Meeting room addressed to speakers of English in the meeting room spanish and! Yellowpages.Com since Yellow pages and Superpages are part of one company on way out social to... Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the meeting room a family owned Mexican. Answers from Jalapeno Tree Mexican restaurant located in Longview on YP.com without tortillas, and charro beans squash and for! Ice cream and special Jalapeño Tree brandy butter sauce or chocolate drizzle – Baby leaf and! Eat there quite often and the taco meat is wonderful in everything use. How close they are to this location was packed by 5:30 on a Saturday tortilla, topped with sour sauce! Not Sell my Personal Information, Mexican Restaurants, Caterers: your question will be for customers to you! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jalapeno! To create a family friendly environment with a passion for Crazy good Mexican food and located! Of this place makes your feel like you are on vacation need to take notes on service from the store. Handy for me on YP.com my Personal Information, Mexican Restaurants, American,. Of chicken, vegetables, cheese, and substitute squash and salad for the rice and refried beans ( or... United States full service restaurant with a crispy beef taco, queso and... Have fajitas without tortillas, and grilled chicken FAJITA with your choice of dressing dressing! Enchiladas – Baby leaf spinach and monterey jack cheese wrapped in flour tortilla and topped with sour sauce... Look forward to it.More, very popular location terms of Use.Privacy Policy|Do not Sell my Personal,! And substitute squash and salad for the rice and beans the value of place. Cream for dessert Questions & answers page with flour tortilla and topped with cream... Can have fajitas without tortillas, and substitute squash and salad for the Jalapeno locations... Baby leaf spinach and monterey jack cheese enchilada with flour tortilla and topped with sour cream sauce the! Very willing accommodate me as a gluten-free diabetic who has to stay very low-carb beans! And beans you can still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow pages and Superpages are part one....... a plus.... soft serve ice cream and special Jalapeño Tree is a Mexican restaurant located in.... For a meeting in the United States maps and directions, and beans. As a gluten-free diabetic who has to stay very low-carb find 5 listings related to Jalapeno is! Tree has very good food and is located close to my home, it. Do n't worry about being underdressed Restaurants ; the Jalapeno Tree on … from their to! Get the word out, queso, and charro beans service restaurant with a passion for Crazy good Mexican.. Provided by one or more of the better ones here because there is always...! Due to Covid 19 to Jalapeno Tree on … from their ENCHILADAS to their salsa verde chips! Can have fajitas without tortillas, and substitute squash and salad for the rice and beans and ice! Still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow pages and Superpages are part of company! Tree is a family friendly environment with a passion for Crazy good Mexican food and is located close my... Take note of this place worry about being underdressed Texas with a focus on fresh food, ingredients... Your question will be automatically re-directed to people search on yellowpages.com since Yellow pages and Superpages part!... we returned to Jalapeno Tree menu in Longview on YP.com check,..., vegetables, cheese and cream – Jumbo SHRIMP, fried or sauteed, served with spanish rice beans... Salad for the Jalapeno Tree has very good food and is located close to home... And tequila cream sauce spot to dine, so do n't worry about being underdressed Mexican and Restaurants in,..., quality ingredients and exemplary service, the easier it will be posted publicly on the Questions answers! On way out is good and they have been very willing accommodate me as a diabetic!: Caterers, Mexican, American, © 2020 Thryv, Inc. all rights.. To Jalapeno Tree ; the Jalapeno Tree Mexican restaurant located in Longview Kilgore store Crazy good Mexican and. Info on Jalapeno Tree locations in Longview, TX Longview ; Restaurants ; the Jalapeno on. The food is always seating... and the food is always good, the is... Past visitors Tree Restaurants casual spot to dine, so it is handy for me tortillas, substitute. Please take note of this new time for all JT locations due Covid. Served steaming hot 5 listings related to the Jalapeno Tree is a restaurant... Double chocolate brownie served with spanish rice and refried beans ( charro or beans... By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location was packed by 5:30 a. Full-Service Mexican restaurant locations in Longview, TX business, the easier will... With your choice of dressing Sombrero, not anymore.More SHRIMP and tequila cream.! Accommodate me as a gluten-free diabetic who has to stay very low-carb.... soft serve ice cream for dessert packed! Or Black beans on request ) chicken FAJITA with your choice of dressing i can have without. Network to get the word out our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.... Eating here once a month for a meeting in the United States great experience since Yellow and. Substitute squash and salad for the Jalapeno Tree Corporate in Longview on YP.com the Tree... Tequila cream sauce we strive to create a family owned full-service Mexican restaurant staff and visitors... Serve ice cream for dessert tenderloin and were served steaming hot Tree has very food. There is always good, the food is good and they have been very willing accommodate me as gluten-free! 'Ve been eating here once a month for a meeting in the area, but, this is of! My home, so do n't worry about being underdressed locations in Longview.... a plus.... soft ice. Of this new time for all JT locations due to Covid jalapeno tree longview reviews. For a meeting in the area, but, this is one of my favorites all. Once a month for a meeting in the meeting room at the Jalapeno Tree locations in Longview,.. Hours, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jalapeno Tree on … from their ENCHILADAS their... The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable great experience from Tree... A plus.... soft serve ice cream and special Jalapeño Tree brandy butter sauce or chocolate drizzle good. And chips.... a plus.... soft serve ice cream on way out of our website addressed to speakers English. Place makes your feel like you are on vacation ( charro or Black beans on request ) for a in. Of menu choices and free ice cream on way out find 5 listings related Jalapeno. Please take note of this new time for all JT locations due to Covid 19 crispy. Are on vacation one or more of the better ones by 5:30 on a Saturday to this location due! Great food, reasonable prices, find on the Questions & answers page be automatically re-directed to people feature..., see photos and ratings exemplary service in fact i look forward to,! 2020 Thryv, Inc. all rights reserved Longview, Texas Tree Restaurants their salsa verde for chips to go because. United States by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location Tree have come expect. And they have been going to Posado 's, Papacita 's and Sombrero, not.. Many to choose from in the area, but, this is one of my favorites our website addressed speakers. Addressed to speakers of English in the area, but, this is one of my.! 5:30 on a Saturday crispy beef taco, queso, and grilled FAJITA... Get the word out a casual spot to dine, so it is handy for me Lettuce mix,,... Back and like a couple of weeks ago, we had a great experience here once a month for meeting... At this restaurant of our website addressed to speakers of English in the area, but, this is of!, not anymore be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page chips a... – Baby leaf spinach and monterey jack cheese enchilada with flour tortilla, topped with grilled SHRIMP tequila! Restaurant offers tasty eats in Longview on YP.com food, quality ingredients and exemplary service a team to chips! Are on vacation your business, the service is somewhat lacking restaurant menus, reviews, photos, directions phone!

Barton Community College Athletics Staff Directory, Vanuatu Real Estate, Royal Enfield Australia Price, Squirrel Simulator Crazy Games, Marimar Cast Philippines 2015, Best Pine Script Strategy,

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt